Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I made a fake profile to make myself sound cooler if some1 else said **** about me and people found out!!!!?

everyone found me out but im still denying its fake because i dont want everyone thinking im a liar and i just want to start over. i made it to make me look like a cooler person but it backfired and everyone in highschool thinks im a liar. i know it was totally wrong and i will never do it agian i feel so unworthy but is there anyway i can drop it and start over in any way? whats the safest method without telling everyone the truth. im a freshman and i dont want everyone for the rest of highschool calling me a liar and i cant say she moved.. any websites that you can text from the computer and show REAL numbers? or anything? plz plz plz help :c i dont wanna delete the fake facebook i just want a way for people to think its absolutley real so thn i can delete it afterwards i mean people kno its me nd i wana "prove them wrong"

No comments:

Post a Comment