Saturday, July 23, 2011

What state is better to live in Washington or Oregon?

I'm about to graduate in two years and really wish to leave Texas and the South US. I'm tired of the weather,the culture... and the people more than anything else. Was looking at the East and West Coast, Cali would be cool but I am thinking Alittle bit more north. Pics I've seen of Washington and Oregon look amazing. I know its trivial to do a life change based on pics,but I want to anyways. I hate the South, and this looks like something much more beautiful than these sates have to offer. Which is better to live in? I know Seattles in Washington (frasier) and Portland is Oregon. I know it rains a lot and it gets cold. But I hate the humidity here so I can gladly change.Anyone from these states or have lived or visited there? how's the jobs? Any info would be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment