Thursday, July 21, 2011

Is it worth staying friends?

Me and my friend, Ivy (that's not her name but let's just say it is, she likes the name..) are barely friends anymore, I mean I love her. I wouldn't betray her ever, but we were friends in fourth grade (2009-2010)but I 5th grade we were best friends at tue beginning of the year but after Christmas break we got in a big fight, like all of the other fights, it was stupid. And after that we barely had any fights (because the first semester we fought like once every other week we would fight but after that big fight, we fought rarely, but we also weren't too close. And since that fight she hasn't invited me out anywhere or invited me to her house, but I invited her places sometimes. But, then after all those months, I finally decided to confront her about how I was sad about that and because we had a field trip and we sat together on the bus, and we were playing hangman and she decided to pretty much ditch me and play truth or dare with this annoying self-absorbed jerk and our guy-friend (who also is pretty much a player but he is funny..) and these preppy girls who me and ivy and all my friends hate, and flirted with them and left me for that, she asked me if I wanted to play and I said no because you know I hate all those people, and so I got ticked off and changed seats and sat with one of my best friends, who we can call Anna. I know at parts I may seem like the jerk here, but it sounds diffrent... Thanks. So tell me what you think and if you ask a question in a post come back to this in like 5 minutes and I'll add additional details.

No comments:

Post a Comment