Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Does my ex still have feelings for me?

So for the past few days ive seen my ex at school. When he walks past me, he looks down but out of the corner of his eyes he stares at me. Also when we were both in the library. He'd stare right at me from across the room. when i talked to my friends in front of me of where i was sitting, he'd be staring right at me.For most of the hour. Also he'd turn his head towards the bookcase i was behind when i spoke, according to my friend. Even when he was talking to someone else he'd look at them then at me. He'd dart his head back and forth from his work to me. It seemed as if he was trying to make seem less obvious but it backfired. When I was talking to a guy in my group, I saw out of the corner of my eye that he had this look of disapproval and he was shaking his head. We went out for a very long time. we have a lot in common. Although you can say we come from different cliques. He broke up with me. Apparently it was because of personal reasons at first but then i wasn't his type anymore. which doesn't really make sense. Then why is he staring at me? He has said he wants to be close again and talk more often and he asked to if he could hug me the next time he saw me. He said that it's not that fun, it's definitely not how we used to be and that he'd enjoy working on it, quite a lot. He also complimented my new hair color, he was being really flirty. He said he'd love to talk to me. He's really protective of me, when stuff happens between my friends and I, he's always there for me. He's even called them out a few times.. :/ When we did see each other he did hug me and it felt exactly like he would hug me when we were dating. When we walk past each other he always has this big smile on his face and his eyes get all squinty. He said it was nice to see me even if it was pouring. Then on the weekend he said he was sick and that he really need a hug.. is he confused? Does he miss me or still have feelings for me? I do have a lot feelings for him still and I miss him. Should we get closer again?We've been broken up for 6 months. Also, should I ask him to hang out or something?

No comments:

Post a Comment