Tuesday, July 19, 2011

19 and maybe pregnant. I'm not scared of having a baby now but scared of what both parents will say or do.?

I am 19 and I think I may be pregnant. To tell you more about me... I just moved in with my boyfriend and his family to go to college. (we lived in different sates his house close to the college) My parents aren't very strict about our relationship. Not too many rules. Just keep the door open. But they are very strong Christians and sex before marriage is not good. They trust me and treat me like an adult and very proud of what i have done with my life so far. Making good choices. But they do not know my boy and I are sexually active, but they do know we do other things. when they found out that they just talked to me calmly. now my boys parents are STRICT! we have a 9 O'Clock bed time and have to have one of his siblings with us at all times. No dates, no alone times. but we found some ways to be alone and together to be boyfriend and girlfriend. His parents are all about going to school and getting a high paying job and living a perfect goodie goodie life. Now with all that said, to my point, I am not scared to be pregnant, but our parents scare me. I do not know how i would tell them and if i will. I fear that my parents will not talk to me any more because they had trust in me and i betrayed them. And I have no clue how his parents will act. If they get MAD when we in the same room alone, I just can't see how they will be if they knew we were having a baby. I feel like my boy and i would be alone and not wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment