Thursday, July 21, 2011

"I want to be with you" Explanation needed!?

so... i've been friends, really close friends with this guy. sadly & unfortunately we live in different states... but that doesn't stop/ drop our communication level. i'm an 18 yr. old sophomore in college & he's a 24 yr. old manager. as i said we are good friends, and once in a while mess around, not sexually... just flirtatiously. however... for the most part, i think he's a great guy & i absolutely adore him... today he told me over the phone "he wants to be with me"... our conversation was very random, noting specifically... & to be honest... i can't recalled my response, now sitting down, i've realized he mentioned it. btw. he's single. & please guys... this question is not about our AGE nor the fact that WE LIVE IN DIFFERENT SATES. it simply a definition of what he said. "I WANT TO BE WITH YOU"

No comments:

Post a Comment