Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Cant belive she did this to me?

am now in my last yr of school and when we do P.E i still dont like having to shower with the rest of the guys in my class so i thought i would nip home and get one there. when i got home the door was locked so i new no one was and i let myself in and hand my shower. when i was finsh i dint bother puting a towl round me as i new no one was home. i'd not had a **** for couple of days now so i thought i might as well have one as i naked. on my bedroom wall i've got this really sexy poster of pixie lott so i stood in front of the poster and started to masturbate. i've never been able to last long when wanking and with in two minutes i was to blow. what i dint no is my sister and her best friend had came home while i was in the shower and i dint here them. i started to say pixie's name out loud and my sister friend must heard me. i could not hold it in any longer and i turn my head to the right and to my horror my sister's friend was stood there with her phone in her hand filming me. i tryed to stop myself but it was to late. i started to shout at her but she ran out the room and out the house. when i got back to school i relasied people were looking at me kinda funny and then this one girl in my class came up me and ask if i'd seen pixie's new must video and i was like no why?. she then said she would go on youtube and put it on for me. she told me to watch it and when she pressed play i could not belive it. my sister's mate had uploaded the video of me wanking on the net. now everyone in school has seen it and they are now all calling me name's like one-hit wonder and pixie lover. what makes it worse is girl who are in my sister's year have seen it and there only 14/15 and they are calling me pin dick and tick-tack. am so iinbarrsed about it and dont no what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment