Sunday, July 17, 2011

What do i say to my former boss?

okay so i got fired from my job a few days ago (im only 15). and my parents were curious as to why i got fired, so they asked my bosses. they said that i did a bad job of following the general expectations, but the main reason was because they thought that i stole money (which i never did). their only evidence was a phone call from a parent, who claimed they overheard a conversation about me stealing money. so, my parents are really ticked off about it, especially because they were friends with my bosses. my mom says shes fine, but i know shes not. ive gotten over it, but im 100% sure that my mom is really upset that they would accuse me of stealing with so little evidence. i know she wants to say something to them, like maybe tell them off and say shes willing to move on, but she told my dad shed probably cry if she was to say something. i feel like i should say something to them, but i don't know what to say. i know my mom wouldn't want me to tell them off because she wants me to be mature about this. but i still feel like i should say something; like i should tell them how angry i am that they'd accuse me of theft, and how pissed i am that they made my mom this sad. but i just don't know exactly how to put it into the right words. thanks! best answer gets 10 points!

No comments:

Post a Comment