Sunday, July 17, 2011

What questions mights be asked?

So I am going to be participating in this business entrepreneur competition next week and I basically already have everything together and organized. What I need to know now is what kind or questions the judges might ask me. To help you out, my business is a tutoring services and instead of you coming to me, I will come to you and I am a Sole Proprietorship. Please think of questions that the judges might ask me. And just in case there might be anyone here who knows, the program thats providing all this is called NFTE. and they have had finals, city-sate finals and championship competitions, which is like nationals or something. Last years winner was Nia Froome and she won 10,00 dollars of it. Anyways, I'm saying all this for just in case anyone knows what I'm talking about and might be able to help me more based on the slides for my business. Even if you don't know what I'm talking about, I would still like to hear your questions. Please and thank you. (and I will add additional details, if needed)

No comments:

Post a Comment